Friday, November 7, 2014

The Rhino-Fire is out today, and no one cares!

Has Nerf gone too far?

Without giving too many details away of who I am since Nerfer X is a secret identity, let me make this as unbiased as I can without everyone else knowing what I wrote in other forums.

It's quite strange, usually when a new Full Auto Nerf gun comes out, everyone is all over it, it's all everyone can talk about, hitting people with more darts at one.  Not this time, why?



Simple, ever seen a Rapidstrike with 3 s LiPo's?  I rest my case, if you haven't, go outside and play.

No longer does a blaster need more barrels to put out more darts therefore, a blaster with more barrels is not an appeal, but instead a limitation. Since modding a flywheel Nerf gun has become so easy why bother with a Rhino-Fire that is a heavy, bulky waste.

There are possibly a couple of reason this might work for you.

*2x35=70 rounds.  At that slow rate of fire, it is possible to use Raider drums.
*One could mod one make it fast, however this Nerf gun is so uninspiring nobody has posted internal pics yet.

This is however the very worst year for Nerf since the Max Force line came out.  The Cam 12 just sucks, got one off a guy in an alley for 25 buck, I swear I felt cheated even at that price.  Another thing is that I live on the edge of Skid Row in downtown Los Angeles, I couldn't even carry this around it's so big. 

And we need to rethink the magazines, drums? really guys? The same ones used on the Rampage? c'mon the flat 18 round mags are the best so far, making banana clips just makes it look more lethal but in fact, is not as they hold even less darts. 

I liked what Coop 772 did with the triple Rapid Strike, sell something like that instead!, even if he did steal the idea from Cartaya, who is mainly a pistol modder, who cares. Nerf needs to also work on stocks, sights and more accurate ammo, elites are just too unpredictable. 

I say make the darts like Koosh Darts, yeah.  But honestly I haven't seen anything this dumb since that one dumbshit tried to jump the Grand Canyon on a motorcycle.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment